Kimono's & Lace Dress

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hey all!

I promised I would blog more than just casual stuff!!! Yes I know finally. I hope you guys like this outfit because I am trying to find more outfits to wear this necklace with. It is a green and then minty green color so... 2 colors I don't normally wear. But no worries because I love a challenge. I am so excited though for a fun post soon featuring Wet Seal's plus line that they have had and I have just failed to really get items from them. But none the less I have ordered a few items from them and am exited to try them out. 

On a side note I have learned to really appreciate a store and how much people really do to keep it clean and nice for shoppers. I now understand how annoying it is when you work really hard on a section and then 2 minutes later little kids came over and wrecked the underwear. Patience... This has officially become my motto during work.

Enjoy my outfit!

Xoxo,
Malori











Dress- H&M// Kimono- Tilly's// Shoes- Target// Necklace- Target// Earrings- Target// Purse- Charming Charlie 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan