Pops Of Neon

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hey all!

 I thought it would be fun to get out of my comfort zone and experiment more in color. We are in summer after all and that means... NEON!

 Every year it becomes the basis of the season. Everyone starts to wear bright, happy, and fun colors!! I love to look but not touch. I usually don't go for neon or even lots of color but just pops of color. And if you're like me then you'll understand my two outfits for today.

 One has specks of a few different colors and the other has a lot of color. They're still just pops of neon but one is a little more subtle than the other. Both of these outfits are super casual so anyone can try them. 

Outfit 1: I wanted something that really reminded me of the summer and sun. Something that's casual for everyday wear and comfortable. I. Love. This. Outfit. Even though its really laid back I made a bit chic with some accessories. This shirt is perfect for the person just started out with incorporating color in their wardrobe. It has flecks of pink, orange, and red. matches my tumbler from Joanne's!











Outfit 2: My sister left her car on the street so I thought it would be perfect for my other outfit. This one is more grungy/chic. This outfit would be fun to rock out to festival or a concert. In this outfit my kimono was the focus. It is SO bright and stands out so its perfect if you're daring with color and aren't afraid to stand out. Plus the flowers in my shirt pop more with this kimono! Side note: my kimono isn't orange its a neon pink but I am not sure why my camera doesn't pick up the color.









Outfit1:
Shirt- H&M// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- Target// Necklace- Rue 21// Bracelet/Purse- Target// Sunnies- Wet Seal

Outfit 2:
Shirt- Forever21+//Kimono- H&M//Shorts- Old Navy// Shoes- Target// Sunnies- Wet Seal// Bracelet- Tilly's// Purse- Charming Charlie

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan