Wearing Olive In Summer

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hey all! 

If your favorite season is fall like me then you have that favorite color to wear even when it isn't that season. 

My favorite season is fall and early winter. I like all the warmer colors especially olive and burgundy colors. Olive is probably the color I try and put into all my season wardrobe. And for summer/spring I have been loving pairing and olive shirt or jacket with floral's or even a bright necklace or jacket. 

Today I paired a lace olive shirt with a coral necklace. I really like how they compliment each other and the warm tones from my outfit really makes my coral necklace stand out. The key to doing this is to wear neutrals around the bright color. If you have to much color then it just looks like a hot mess everywhere. Neutrals help tone down everything and focus on what you want to focus on which in this case was my necklace against my shirt!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori












 Shirt- Torrid// Shorts- Forever 21+// Shoes- American Eagle// Bag- Target// Bracelet- Tilly's// Necklace- Francescas// Sunnies- Boutique in California

Facebook- A Walk Through My Closet
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan