Pineapple Tee & Movie Night

Friday, June 6, 2014

Hey all!

So I am loving this super casual Friday. I actually wore this the other night and wanted to post about it but it was too late. 

If you follow me on instagram you'd know that I went to this event called The Night Before Our Stars. It was a pre-screening for the movie The Fault In Our Stars. And if you haven't read the book then don't bother seeing the movie. Although the movie in all its glory is just fantastic you really need to read the book because John Green, the author, is phenomenal writer that will make you cry. 

Well on a happier note I don't wear silver jewelry often but I got these bracelets and necklace as a graduation gift from friends. I really love them both as dainty casual jewelry to top off a laid back outfit. It was perfect for standing in a line for awhile and sitting in a theater! Plus who doesn't love a bright summer tee with a pineapple on it!!! And I just love these shoes I got from Target. They had a by one get one 50% off and I got these and another brown/black pair.












Shirt/Chambrey- Target// Jeans- Old Navy// Purse- Target// Necklace- Charlotte Russe// Sunnies- Wet Seal// Shoes- Target

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan