Copycat Wednesday

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hey all!

Haven't done one of these segments in a hot minute. And I really wanted to get one in before I head back to school and the craziness starts where I forget that I even have a blog.


I found this outfit from this blogger I follow Angelle Marix from Dashing Darling. I found her photo just scrolling through Instagram then I followed her because of her great style. I always enjoy what she comes up with so definitely click the link to check her out.



This week has been a pretty eventful one. I just finished my class yesterday with an A! My sister, brother and mom come back from Kansas. I am going back to school in a week and a half. I also am doing a review for Stylzoo this Saturday the post will go up. If you don't follow my Instagram I am putting out a sneak peak photo through @malorisclark.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Dress- Forever 21+// Chambray- Old Navy// Purse- DSW (Mix No.6)//
Shoes- DSW// Necklace- Target// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Buckle

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan