Bling-Bling

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hey all!

I hope the holidays have been good to you! I have totally just been lounging in my sweats and t-shirts, reading Divergent while sipping on hot coco. 

I really appreciate everything I have been given for Christmas this year. I am so grateful for my family and friends who love me and support me for me and what I want to do. So thank YOU for everything you have done for me.

And on that note here are a few items in have been obsessed with that Santa Clause got me this Christmas ;). I am wearing this cardigan from American Eagle that is sooooooooo soft. Oh my goodness I absolutely love it. I have worn it for 3 days straight (I washed it in between I promise). I also got these adorable black booties with studded and buckles on them also from American Eagle. Finally I also got this bracelet from Target and it looks just like this chain link from JCrew which to me is a STEAL!

Here you go and enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori



 
  
                        
                     Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Cardigan- American Eagle// Shoes- American Eagle
                                 Jewelry- Target, Buckle// Maybelline Colorwhisper: Berry Ready
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan