Pattern Mixing

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Since November I have been thinking a lot about what college to go to and what major to settle on and even what career I want. I have decided to commit to this community college called Cowley County in Arkansas City, KS. Then transfer to Kansas State University to major in Apparal and Textiles. Kansas is where I was born and most of my family is there. My parents want me to get out of here (in a nice way) and have a college experience. Which I am lucky to have them support me in a field that will be challenging. I decided on apparel and textiles because 1) they don't have fashion and design and 2) I want to be a personal stylist or fashion consultant. I am not a huge designer. I can't really draw. But I love putting outfits together and knowing the new trends. 

It keeps occurring to me that I only have half a year left till summer then college starts. It's totally crazy for me to think about. Senior year has finally come and it's almost over. Tomorrow I start school and we have 2 1/2 weeks till winter break. It's pretty crazy how time flies. But I'm excited for the adventures ahead.

Moving along to my outfit for today. I have been experimenting this week with mixing prints and I love pairing leopard with plaid. And plaid has definitely been a huge trend for this fall and winter.

I went to Black Friday and picked up this plaid shirt from Old Navy and this leopard scarf from Wet Seal. Both had AMAZING deals that night.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori


        
                        
                   Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Scarf- Wet Seal// Socks- Target//
                                                   Jewelry- Buckle, Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan