Layering

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hey all! 

It is currently 39 degrees in Arizona today and the high will be 54 DEGREES!! Oh my goodness... So it is a layer day for me. 

I love layering collard shirts like gingham and polkadot shirts and chambray with large sweaters or long sleeve shirts. Put a statement necklace or even a big chunky scarf if I am super cold like today.

Here are some Pinterest photos! Showing some layer examples in the first one. 
Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori


1) First off look how comfy those socks look! I love love love pairing flannel with big sweaters on top. The watch also completes the outfit.

2) I absolutely love this combo of distressed jeans and sweater/flannel. Even if it doesn't match the colors and pattern can still work together and this definitely does!



3) This makes me want some black boots really bad. The black jeans go great with the purple. I like the scarf and nailpolish. It's very warm and almost vampy looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan