Holiday Makeup For Less

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Makeup For Less




Hey all!

Thought I would do this when I actually did my makeup nice! I created a simple holiday look for you and found items that are not that expensive.

1) The foundation is a matte which for me is great because I have oily skin like no ones business so this would be lovely on my skin.

2) I use this mascara daily. It is so black and it lasts all day. I absolutely love it and I don't feel the need to spend money on a high end one when I love this and it is only a dollar!?

3) Fergie launched this line with Wet N' Wild recently and these eyeshadows are gorgeous. Wet N' Wild has highly pigmented eyeshadows and they are super cheep.

4) I love this bronzer from Rimmel. It is totally on the affordable side and it looks like the sun hit you in all the right places.

5) Who doesn't love matte lips! Let alone red ones. NYX has amazing products and their lipsticks and glosses are the best color pay off for being so affordable.

Hope you enjoyed this!!
Xoxo,

Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan