Holiday Outfit

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hey all!

Thought I would do a Christmas eve/holiday outfit for you since Christmas is this week!!! Ahhhhhh I am so excited.

I know that all of us have these plans during the busy holidays whether it be a nice dinner with family or a party with friends. Either way you want to look nice and put together and dress up for the special occasion.


I wanted something nice but still a little casual. I choose my nice black dress and a creme cardigan to dress it down. I paired it with this super popular sparkly gold belt I have seen all over Instagram. I did the same makeup look in my Holiday Makeup For Less having a classy bold red lip.


Dress- Target// Sweater- Target// Earrings/Belt- Target// Shoes- Charlotte Russe// Lipstick- MAC Ruby Woo
Enjoy!
xoxo,

Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan