Merry Christmas

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hey all!

Thought I would do one more outfit post before the rest of break turns into sweat pants attire.

Any who my family and I went out to a very nice dinner together and went to see these HUGE gingerbread houses. I mean they were over 4000 pounds. That is so crazy and insane. Tonight was lovely to spend with loved ones and we all dressed up nice.

Here are some photos:



Sweater- Old Navy// Skirt- Forever 21+/ Shoes- Charlotte Russe// 
Tights- Target// Earrings- Target// Purse- Charming Charlie// Lipstick- Fergie Daily



My mom took this great shot of the little play area in the pavilion we were in for dinner. The Christmas tree was also gorgeous.


This is my sister Morgan and she is GORGEOUS! We went to dinner at this nice restaurant named Tanzy. All the waiters and waitress' were wearing Santa hats for the holidays. They also had amazing food, so if you are in the Scottsdale area then definitely check this place out!

Well have a merry Christmas Eve and a merry Christmas!
xoxo,

Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan