Bold Holiday Lips

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bold Holiday Lips

Hey all!

Thought I would have a little fun putting together a holiday bold lip, high end and drugstore, choices for you! I know not all of us want to splurge on something we may not wear all the time or often enough. So ready or not here we go!

High End:
1) Lime Crime~ A great high end brand almost similar formula lipstick to MAC. This particular one is very opaque and gorgeous bold red for the holidays. It doesn't come cheap though starting at $18.

2)MAC~ I am sure we have all heard of this luxurious brand. I own this lipstick and it is so mad and so bold. It is perfect and I know I can use it for a long time. This is also a little pricey starting at $15.

3)YSL~ This is also a well known brand for their pigmented lipsticks and how long lasting they are. This one is a orange based lipstick.  Again another pricey lipstick starting at around $30.

Drugstore:
1)Revlon~ My go-to lipstick brand. I love how cremey and nice the formula is.  Usually these lipsticks range from $4-6.

2)Rimmel~ A great dupe for MAC's Ruby Woo. Rimmel'a matte lipstick is wonderful substitution if you don't want to pay for a high end product. It ranges from $4-5.

3)Maybelline~ I can't express how much I love this drugstore brand. It is absolutely wonderful how opaque and creamy all their lipsticks are. Plus they are so vibrant and last a LONG time. These range from $5-8.

Hope you enjoyed this! I will be back with an outfit post of my Christmas Eve dressed up look!! 
Xoxo,

Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan