Copycat Wednesday

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hey all!

So I am back with another copycat outfit this Wednesday! Yay!!! :)

 I am excited to continue this. I think it's a wonderful way to see what you has in your closet before you go out to go buy items for that outfit that you'll never wear again.

So I found a girl named Sarah Chamness on Instagram and she is lovely. Absolutely darling sense of style and very sweet. Her outfit: 


Here is mine:



I do not own light wash distressed jeans so I choose a dark wash jean that I think look better on myself. I also owned a flannel blue and red based shirt and a navy cardigan! I couldn't tell what type of shoes she was wearing but some kind of short brown booties. So I went with my tall brown boots and layered with creme socks since I was freezing.




I also added and white statement necklace like she did too!


Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori

                            
                     Shirt- Old Navy// Cardigan- H&M// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- American Eagle//                                                              Socks- Target// Jewelry- Boutique, Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan