New Years & Sequins

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hey all!

Happy New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it is going to be 2014 tomorrow. To me it's totally crazy. I know I have some New Years resolutions, what about you?

I cannot wait for 2014 to come. It's when I get to graduate and I'll be moving to Kansas in the Fall. I'll be turning 18 in just 2 weeks also ;). So many wonderful adventures are to be had this year and I can't wait to keep doing outfit posts and a few more beauty ones too. I have big plans for this blog and to make it better!

So anyway, I am running a bunch of errands today so I needed something easy to throw on and also just somewhat nice to wear for watching the ball drop later! I went to Old Navy with my sister and friend yesterday and found this gem!!! A beautiful sequined blue sweater. Oh *swoon* it is gorgeous. Though it would be perfect for today and wrapping up my last post for this year :).

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori





                          
                   Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- Charlotte Russe// Jewelry- Buckle, Target// 
                                                               NYX lip butter- Maple Blondie

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan