Copycat Wednesday

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I think I am going to try and start this little segment. I'm going to call I "Copy Cat" if I think of something better I'll change it but I will do it every Wednesday or every other Wednesday. The outfit will be similar or close to a picture of an outfit from someone else's blog. I want to show that you can still dress super fashionable at a affordable price!

I found this blogger Eliza from Lovely Addictions and completely fell in love with her blog. I like her style a lot and enjoy her writing.


She wore a stripes shirt, scarf, black jeans, jean jacket and leopard flats. It's a great pattern mix going on all over! The plaid scarf over a stripe shirt and then some leopard loafers to finish the outfit.

                        
                  Shirt- Old Navy// Jacket- Dress Barn// Jeans- Old Navy// Scarf- Wet Seal//
                            Shoes- Charlotte Russe// Jewelry- Tilly's, Forever 21




I don't own a plaid scarf but I am obsessed with this leopard one I got from Black Friday shopping. I paired it with a jean jacket, black jeans, and leopard flats like Eliza did. I don't own a light colored stripe shirt like her but I found this one in my closet that was pretty similar!

Hope you enjoyed this I will definitely do more :)
Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan