Winter Cravings

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hey all!

Since I did a fall cravings post I figured I would do one for winter!

It has been PRETTY cold lately so I have been making the transition from fall based leggings and chambray tops to more layers an scarfs everyday.


1) A big slouchy sweater like this is perfect this season to keep warm. And it's black!

2) I definitely have been craving a peacoat or warmer coat to wear over outfits. Love this taup color too that can be very versatile.

3) Leather jackets always seem to sink me in. Love the burgundy color and you can definitely dress this one up and down.

4) I literally need a military jacket in my life. It will go with anything in my closet and it has been a huge piece this fall and winter season.

5) I feel as if this season I am always wearing black. And I don't have a pair of tall black boots so I am totally hoping Santa will pick some up for me ;).

6) Everyone needs a black dress in their life! And why not one for the holidays. This dress has lace and a belt to show off your waist.
7) these scarfs are gorgeous! A fringe scarf has been creeping up lately. And the blanket scarf has been all over Instagram and various blogs.
8) Every girl needs a basic black beanie in their life. This necklace I have also seen all over The Four Seasons Blog and other Instagram pages! It's great to pair with that black dress for the holidays.

Xoxo,

Malori



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan