Dainty Jewelry & Splashes Of Color

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hey all!

Went to DSW with my dad this morning and got some sandals to replace a pair that Charlie chewed up. I can't wait to share them on here. After that we went to Mellow Mushroom to eat lunch. If you've never been there before it is a pizza place and this was the first time I had been so I just got  a calzone. It was so good! The next place I want to try before I leave for school is Toby Kieth's. IT looks really cool and my sister says the food is good.


Soon my family is going to do family photos and I am searching for ideas on a color scheme. I'm thinking just neutrals with denim or have a splash of burgundy for my mom, sister, and I. Not sure yet but if you have ideas then let me know! I know it's summer so it'll be hot for too many layers.

Today's outfit is very boho, with little color splashes. My necklace and shoes are the focuses of color and then I wanted to wear a lace dress and chambray to make it more free and boho looking.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Dress- Wet Seal+// Chambray- Old Navy// Boots- Target//
Necklace- Target// Rings- Torrid

2 comments:

  1. We are providing an ideal opportunity for Pakistanis to overcome their meaningless bounded activities, for example, scrolling over the web! . We are here with a dedicated team for bringing latest news about THE UNFOLD events .It can be about Technology, Health , Business, Islamic or International .We assure you that our work will be with full of responsive talks.
    Business

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan