Favorite Swim Suits

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hey all!

Here are some of my favorite swim suits this season. If you saw my Instagram post earlier today:

 


I am so in love with these babies. They're definitley out of my comfort zone which is great for me. The only tiny thing I hate about swim suits in general is that they are never long enough. My torso is so long and I am already tall so it never hits my natural waste. But otherwise I don't have any complains!

I got both of these from Wet Seal+ but there are some other plus size swim suits I have found recently that are adorable and fun for this summer season.





Forever 21 always sells some great quality swim suits. I have had the same swim suits and they've lasted about 3/4 years. I love florals especially on swim wear and the corset style top for this season.


If you haven't definitely check out Gabifresh swimsuit line. I love them all. Again the corset top and the sipper on the bottoms are definitely in right now and she always has such creative swim wear with big designs that are colorful.



You have a little extra tummy area and you don't feel like you can do a 2 piece? Then maybe try a simple black swimsuit from H&M. You'l look a little slimmer with the draping and folds on it. Simple and elegant!



This is an oldie that I forgot I saved for later because I was totally obsessed with fringe last year. And its a neon blue/green. It couldn't have gotten better than this.

No matter what you're rocking this summer in the pool be proud of your body! Try something different whether it a different cut, color, pattern, or location even. Show off that great bod you have!!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan