Let's Get Casual

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hey all!

I consider the summer a casual season. So this outfit might be nothing new to you but to others it will be. I love being really laid back with my outfits for the summer. I don't layer a lot or use a lot of accessories. I try to be as light as possible with my clothing options. Keep in mind I do live in a H-O-T state so everyone has the same motto I do.


I have been obsessed with the boyfriend style jeans. Very loose fitting and they have the distressed look on them. I paired those with one of my favorite graphic tees I got from Old Navy. They had this 10%-60% off whole store sale last month and I scored this for $10. Finally you can't go wrong with a hat, feather necklace, and some simple sandals.

And that is how I am keeping it casual this summer! Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Sandals- Target//
Necklace- Tilly's// Hat- Boutique

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan