The Multiple Occasion Outfit

Friday, July 24, 2015

Hey all!

For the next three weeks I am going to do a back to school outfit in 3 different styles. And I was going to start today but I decided this could also be considered as a date night outfit, or going out with friends, or a girly first day of school outfit! So in a way this outfit is kind of a modge podge of things.


Which always makes trying to find a title name hard.

I just went to Paper Towns movie earlier this morning with my friend Rachel and it was so good!!! If you haven't read the book though you really need to. I honestly will ALWAYS love the books better than the movies. Because books are movies in your head! Who doesn't love that!

I hope you enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Charlotte Russe// Skirt- Target// Shoes- DSW//
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Boutique

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan