Leopard Shorts

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hey all!

If you couldn't tell already leopard print is by far my favorite print I own. And I have been on the hunt for leopard shorts for awhile. I have finally found a pair I love from Wet Seal. They are incredibly soft and flowey. Perfect for summer because they aren't sticking to my legs. And they have these little tassle poms at the end of them. God bless the people who made leopard clothing!!!


I also am in the process of updating my look on my blog. It gets old looking at the same thing all the time. It needs a little makeover. I also added my Bloglovin' widget to the left! Go follow me on there!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori












Shirt- Torrid// Shorts- Wet Seal+//Sandals- Target//
Necklace- Perry Street// Bracelet- Charming Charlie


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan