Black Is Back

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hey all!

Try saying "black is back" 3 times fast. Well I can't because I am horrible with tongue ties.

My work told us that we had to wear leggings to promote them since they are on sale. So of course I had to go out and buy some because all my winter stuff is in Kansas, and it's too hot to wear anything long here so I don't have anything.


So I went to the trusty Target and found two pairs. 1 is the one I am showing you today and the other is very colorful that I will be blogging about soon. They both are very thin material so it is definitely better to wear in the scorching heat. And I thought it would be fun to just be very neutral with this look and keep it black and gold (hence the title).

Make sure you look out for the next post because I have a fun announcement!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Remedies Boutique// Leggings- Target// Sandals- Target//
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Watch- Buckle

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fun little embellishments in this look, especially the studs on that top! It's amazing how gold embellishments dress up black and make it a bit more jazzy!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan